1. Monitor your website’s performance in search results.
2. Keep track of the keywords people use to find your website.
3. Submit XML sitemaps to ensure all content is included in search engine results.
4. Receive alerts when Google detects any problems with your website.
5. Access extensive data about your links, both internal and external.
6. Get insights on how Google crawls and indexes your content.
7. Diagnose and fix problems with malware detected by Google.
8. Track the number of times people click on your site in search results.
9. Monitor and improve your website’s mobile usability score.
10. See how Google perceives your website and how it can be improved.
Webmaster Tools is also known as Google Search Console. It is a free web service offered by Google that helps website owners and SEO professionals understand how Google crawls and indexes their website.
There are many benefits of using Webmaster Tools. Here are the top 10 reasons to use it:
2. You can submit your sitemap to Google for better crawling and indexing.
No, you don’t need to have advanced technical skills to use Webmaster Tools. However, you should have a basic understanding of how web technologies work.
Yes, Google Search Console is a free tool. You just need to sign up and verify ownership of your website.
You can sign up for Webmaster Tools by visiting the Google Search Console website and following the instructions.
It may take a few days or weeks for Google to start showing data in your Webmaster Tools account. It depends on how often Google crawls and indexes your website.
You should use Webmaster Tools regularly to monitor your website’s performance, especially after making any changes to your website’s structure or content.
Yes, you can use Webmaster Tools for any website, regardless of the platform it is built on.
Yes, you can add multiple websites to your Webmaster Tools account.
No, Webmaster Tools is useful for anyone who has a website and wants to improve its visibility in Google search results.