1. Transylvania – Home to the legendary Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Transylvania has a magical charm that will keep you enthralled.
2. Beautiful Black Sea Coast – Romania has some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe with plenty of sun, sand and great restaurants.
3. The Carpathian Mountains – A great destination for hikers and nature lovers who can enjoy the stunning landscape and wildlife of the Carpathians.
4. Painted Monasteries – The famous painted monasteries of northern Moldavia are a must-visit for anyone interested in Eastern European culture and art.
5. Medieval Towns – Romania has some of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe and a visit to one of them is sure to take you back in time.
6. Incredible History – Romania has a rich and fascinating history, with many castles, museums and cultural sites to discover.
7. Fabulous Food – Romanian cuisine is renowned for its delicious dishes and flavors, be sure to try some of the local specialties.
8. Friendly People – Romanians are some of the friendliest and most welcoming people you can meet and will always go out of their way to help you.
9. Affordable – Romania is one of the most affordable countries to visit in Europe and you can enjoy some of the best value for money.
10. Great Nightlife – Romania has some of the best clubs, bars and music venues in Europe, making it a great place to party and have fun.
Leave a Reply