1. Explore the Great Silk Road – the ancient network of trade routes that connected the East and West, and the birthplace of Kazakstan’s culture and history.
2. Experience the stunning beauty of nature, including the majestic Tian Shan Mountains and the enchanting Lake Balkhash.
3. Visit the capital, Nur-Sultan, and explore its modern architectural gems, such as the Bayterek Tower and the Khan Shatyr Entertainment Center.
4. Take part in the traditional Nauryz celebration, a colorful spring festival.
5. Enjoy a traditional Kazak meal of beshbarmak (boiled noodles topped with horsemeat) and shorpa (lamb soup).
6. Relax in a traditional Kazakh yurt, a circular felt-covered tent.
7. See the mysterious Charyn Canyon, a 150-meter-deep canyon carved by the Charyn River in the middle of the desert.
8. Admire the ancient petroglyphs of Tamgaly Tas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with more than 5,000 petroglyphs.
9. Visit the Astana Opera House and experience the best of classical and contemporary Kazakh music.
10. Explore the country’s rich wildlife, including wild horses, snow leopards, and golden eagles.
The top 10 reasons to visit Kazakhstan are beautiful landscapes, diverse culture, rich history, delicious cuisine, unique architecture, modern infrastructure, friendly people, festivals and events, shopping opportunities, and outdoor activities.
Kazakhstan is home to many stunning landscapes, including the Charyn Canyon, Altyn-Emel National Park, Kolsai Lakes, Turgen Gorge, and Karkaraly National Park.
The best time to visit Kazakhstan is between May and September when the weather is pleasant, and outdoor activities are accessible.
The Kazakh cuisine is a blend of Mongolian, Chinese, and Russian influences, and it includes dishes like Beshbarmak, Kuyrdak, Lagman, Manty, and Shashlik.
Visitors can enjoy festivals and events like the Almaty Marathon, Kokpar Championship, Nauryz celebration, and the Astana International Film Festival.
Visitors can enjoy hiking, trekking, skiing, snowboarding, horseback riding, and fishing in Kazakhstan’s stunning landscapes.
Some of the must-visit attractions in Kazakhstan are the Almaty Tower, Astana Bayterek Tower, Mausoleum of Khoja Ahmed Yasawi, Karaganda Regional Museum of Local History, and Lake Balkhash.
Kazakhstan is considered a safe place to visit, and tourists are advised to take standard safety precautions like being aware of pickpockets in crowded areas.
The official languages of Kazakhstan are Kazakh and Russian.
The currency used in Kazakhstan is the Kazakhstani tenge.
Leave a Reply