1. Visit the Dallas Arts District – The largest urban arts district in the US, boasting over 19 blocks of galleries, performance venues, and museums.
2. Take a trip to the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza – A memorial to the 35th president of the United States located in downtown Dallas.
3. Enjoy the nightlife in Deep Ellum – A hip neighborhood full of bars and live music venues.
4. Tour the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza – A museum dedicated to the life and death of John F. Kennedy.
5. Go to the Dallas Zoo – One of the largest zoos in Texas, with over 2,000 animals.
6. See a Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium – The home of the Dallas Cowboys and host of the annual Cotton Bowl Classic.
7. Shop at the Dallas Farmers Market – An open-air market with fresh produce, local crafts, and unique eateries.
8. Take a tour of the George W. Bush Presidential Library – A museum and library dedicated to the 43rd President of the United States.
9. Relax in Klyde Warren Park – An urban park located in the heart of downtown Dallas.
10. Have a unique dining experience at Reunion Tower – A revolving restaurant with stunning views of the city.