Here the 10 reasons to use condoms.
1. To protect against STIs.
2. To protect against pregnancy.
3. To reduce the risk of transmitting STIs.
4. To reduce the risk of contracting STIs.
5. To increase the chances of contraception being effective.
6. To reduce the risk of unplanned pregnancy.
7. To allow both partners to feel more comfortable during sex.
8. To make sex more pleasurable.
9. To allow both partners to feel more connected during sex.
10. To help build trust and communication between partners.
Leave a Reply