1. Poor leadership: Leadership that lacks vision and ambition will stifle growth.
2. Poor marketing: Churches must be able to effectively communicate their message to potential members.
3. Unwelcoming atmosphere: If a church is not welcoming to outsiders, it will be difficult to attract new members.
4. Unengaging worship: If the worship experience is not engaging and inspiring, it will not draw people in.
5. Location: People will be more likely to attend a church if it is conveniently located.
6. Lack of outreach: Churches must reach out to the community in order to attract new members.
7. Uninviting facility: If the church building is not inviting or attractive, people will not want to visit.
8. Limited programs: A lack of programs and activities will limit the growth of a church.
9. Lack of resources: Without resources, such as finances and volunteer labor, it will be difficult to grow.
10. Unhealthy church culture: If the church culture is not conducive to growth, it will be difficult to attract new members.